Champions League Final | Useful Information

My fan pass has gone into my wallet but is in expired passes and actually says exampleticket, assume I've done something wrong?
Just tried again with same result, pass no 12345, however pass seems ok in uefa app, is this the norm?
Sorry guys, old git.

Last edited:
so there are 2 fan parks at the ground, for ticketed fans only.

Then there is the football festival fan park at Yenikapi, Thursday to Sunday, which is open to anyone. However there will be no big screen and no football shown there. So, if you do go to Yenikpai fan park and have no ticket, you'll need to get back into town at some point to find a pub showing it.

NOT everyone is staying near Taksim Square, some of us are staying near Yenikapi, so its swings and roundabouts!!
I would have had to do the opposite to anyone staying near Taksim!!!
I never said everyone was staying near Taksim Square. I never said the shuttle buses should drop everyone off at Taksim Square either. What I would like is a provision to drop fans off at both Yenikapi and Taksim Square because I don't think that's too much to fucking ask!

Looks like Lebara doesn't have an option for adding on roaming to their service. Phone won't take an e-sim, anyone any ideas of best method of getting a SIM for a few days?

Probably answered 22 pages ago, but might habe missed it, sorry.

Looks like Lebara doesn't have an option for adding on roaming to their service. Phone won't take an e-sim, anyone any ideas of best method of getting a SIM for a few days?

Check page one, a sim for Turkey was mentioned

This was mentioned on page one summary of useful information, which I've now bought.

SimCorner

If you are staying for 4 or 5 days.

£24 for 15 days worth of data, just stick it in the phone when you land. Use code TRAVEL5 to get it for ££22.80.

You don't get calls and texts but don't have to worry about being connected to WiFi for your full holiday, good for using WhatsApp, Google Maps etc.

The link is on page 1.

Check page one, a sim for Turkey was mentioned

This was mentioned on page one summary of useful information, which I've now bought.

SimCorner

If you are staying for 4 or 5 days.

£24 for 15 days worth of data, just stick it in the phone when you land. Use code TRAVEL5 to get it for ££22.80.

You don't get calls and texts but don't have to worry about being connected to WiFi for your full holiday, good for using WhatsApp, Google Maps etc.

The link is on page 1.
This is the link:

My fan pass has gone into my wallet but is in expired passes and actually says exampleticket, assume I've done something wrong?
Just tried again with same result, pass no 12345, however pass seems ok in uefa app, is this the norm?
Sorry guys, old git.
Mine does exactly the same even the 12345 bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.