Champions League Final | Useful Information

Looks like Lebara doesn't have an option for adding on roaming to their service. Phone won't take an e-sim, anyone any ideas of best method of getting a SIM for a few days?

Probably answered 22 pages ago, but might habe missed it, sorry.
Lebara say you need to top up as ‘pay & go’… then change settings. This is what they sent me… for iPhone

Just change the APN SETTING as below Select "Settings"
Select "Mobile Data" and "Mobile Data Network"
Scroll to "MOBILE DATA"
Select "APN" and
enter APN : uk.lebara.mobi
username : wap
password: wap
enter the same APN under LTE & PERSONAL HOTSPOT as well
Swipe up to return to the main screen
Your phone has been configured
and just restart the phone.

Last edited:
I travel all over the world with work and recommend an e-sim for those that can't be bothered getting a separate new sim. Works very well and although I've never tried it in Turkey I have no doubt it will be just as good.

Try airalo https://www.airalo.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Oal1Jaa_wIVtoBQBh0Uzw2aEAAYASAAEgITu_D_BwE

1GB - $4.50
2GB - $6.50
3GB - $8
5GB - $12
10GB - $18
20GB - $26
Hi mate how do they get you the esim? Also if I buy now can I activate it next week? What about phone calls?

Taxim Sq on Saturday will be mixed, inter’s main meeting area on the day is in Besiktas with their shuttle buses leaving from some kind of park and the Besiktas stadium down there. if you look and read all the information supplied so far on the CL app it’s all on there.

First check your phone will work with an eSim.
Download the Airalo app that the poster above gave you the link to.
You buy the eSim you want for Turkey, $4.50 for a 1GB over seven days. Then you get a link to download the eSim to your phone.
There are instructions on their website what to do except the pictures are after you’ve downloaded it which is confusing.
When you get on the plane turn off data for you ‘primary’ sim, and when you get to Turkey turn on the eSim.
You can still receive calls and texts on your normal sim, but don’t phone back or text.
Use a text service that uses data such such as WhatsApp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.