Champions League Final | Useful Information

Anyone’s fan pass on the champs league app not showing free travel on it ?
Yes i have same issue. Have contacted UEFA, they have been fuck all help and I'm going round in circles with them. Resigned myself to just having to jib it on the free bus or make my own way to the stadium.

Anyone’s fan pass on the champs league app not showing free travel on it ?
One of ours was the same after setting up the Champions League app but updated itself a while after we had transferred the match ticket in the separate UEFA app. Must all be linked up behind the scene so you only get travel if you have a match ticket in your account.

Keep seeing conflicting information, do we need to take a passport? Ideally I'd just like to take my driving license rather than PP

Yes i have same issue. Have contacted UEFA, they have been fuck all help and I'm going round in circles with them. Resigned myself to just having to jib it on the free bus or make my own way to the stadium.
I’ve emailed and got nothing back really need to use the buses to get back to airport

One of ours was the same after setting up the Champions League app but updated itself a while after we had transferred the match ticket in the separate UEFA app. Must all be linked up behind the scene so you only get travel if you have a match ticket in your account.
I’ve got my ticket in my account all sorted but not seeming to link up with my champ league app for fan pass ‍♂️

Nope, I think I read there will be a screening for anyone (City/Inter) at Yenikapi.
i read the opposite on UEFA - Yenikapi shuts at 7pm, there are no official big screens anywhere in Istanbul (but Yenikapi fan park is indeed open for anyone during the day, including non-ticket holders)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.