Champions League Final | Useful Information

No booze in the stadium. Is there anywhere that’s been confirmed officially? And the pumps being switched off at 8pm in the fanzones?
Bet your bottom fucking San Miguel soaked dollar the UEFA delegate cunts will be able to bevvy in the stadium.

Iv got the free pass for travel in Istanbul,
does anyone know if we have to have bluetooth and NFC on,or both while using it, and also for the tickets when we get them,will we need nfc and bluetooth on?
Reason I ask, our last four home games our season cards didnt work going in,and I had to let.a steward assist me,i dont know if its my phone or the season cards.
anyway, Im worried about the fa cup final on saturday and the champs league final

What could possibly go wrong .....
I’ve been on the sleeper train from Istanbul to Sofia. It was fine apart from four passport checks between half two and four in the morning!
And be careful if it stops at a station. I got off with a mate, who wanted a fag, and the train just set off again. Fortunately, the train set off before the doors were locked so we managed to scramble back on, just! That would not have been fun being about 20 miles from the border in the middle of the night with no wallet or passport!

I've got a post office travel card for turkey and I've taken out a revolut to use in Bulgaria as the post office card didn't have Bulgarian currency on it ,got £50 of cash in each currency .22 notes for £50 in lira felt like a millionaire when she handed over that wedge :+)
Revolut is great- use it every time I go abroad super easy with the app

thinking of flying over no chance of a ticket, flight gets in at 5pm local time will that be enough time to get into Contreras centre chuck bags in and get a few beers before the game ? How long does it take from IST airport into city centre in a taxi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.