Champions League Final | Useful Information

Lebara say you need to top up as ‘pay & go’… then change settings. This is what they sent me… for iPhone

Just change the APN SETTING as below Select "Settings"
Select "Mobile Data" and "Mobile Data Network"
Scroll to "MOBILE DATA"
Select "APN" and
enter APN : uk.lebara.mobi
username : wap
password: wap
enter the same APN under LTE & PERSONAL HOTSPOT as well
Swipe up to return to the main screen
Your phone has been configured
and just restart the phone.
Hi Does this work on all networks thanks?

Not sure why anyone would take a load of cash when there are so many pre paid cards you can use ?if necessary get it out the hole in the wall
On a kalkan website tl collapsing again apparently I will deffo take cash . dont like messing about in bars with cards prefer cash myself but good luck fella

Not sure if already posted but City are at the South of the Stadium, Metro is in the North and the heart of the Inter end and is a long walk to get to the City end potentially

Attachments

• D971C292-223D-43A2-842F-9550FEE9A03A.jpeg
    D971C292-223D-43A2-842F-9550FEE9A03A.jpeg
    956.1 KB · Views: 69
On a serious note though, the metro station to our end of the ground is akin to walking from Mary D's to the City store. No big pilgrimages for any of us, unless the bus system goes Pete Tong after the game.

On a serious note though, the metro station to our end of the ground is akin to walking from Mary D's to the City store. No big pilgrimages for any of us, unless the bus system goes Pete Tong after the game.
Not necessarily… you likely wont be able to walk directly from the metro on the north side to the City fan zone in the south. Likely have to go round the entire perimeter which could be a trek!!

Not necessarily… you likely wont be able to walk directly from the metro on the north side to the City fan zone in the south. Likely have to go round the entire perimeter which could be a trek!!

It'll be a doddle for any able bodied fan mate. The only problem I foresee is our lot being too pissed and sunstroked, leaving it too late to get up to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.