Champions League Final | Useful Information

Pretty shit that beer is served at the Europa League Final but not champions league. Don’t think it’s because Turkey is predominantly Muslim either, it’s not exactly a dry country.

Clear the pints they are chucking all over the place could well be Heineken Zero

Pretty shit that beer is served at the Europa League Final but not champions league. Don’t think it’s because Turkey is predominantly Muslim either, it’s not exactly a dry country.

Clear the pints they are chucking all over the place could well be Heineken Zero
I think I've read that alcohol isn't served at any stadiums in Turkey, its not related to the final.

I'm with sky. They charge £2 every 24 hours for unlimited calls, texts and data so happy with that.

I'm with Sky too. Think the data is whatever is on your plan but can utilise any data that's in the 'piggybank'. I have almost a TB now and about time some of it got used up.

Ticket for the final available, £55 restricted view seat, selling as managed to get a £155 ticket with a better view for myself, text me on +44 7940 209700 if interested

What's everyone's plan on getting from SAW airport to Taksim/Fatih area? Shuttle bus or metro?

It'll be a doddle for any able bodied fan mate. The only problem I foresee is our lot being too pissed and sunstroked, leaving it too late to get up to the ground.
Theres a perimeter shown on the map below, i think it will be much longer than you are expecting! No chance you can walk in a straight line from metro to the City side!! Youll likely have to go North and out of the whole perimeter, then all the way to the south once outside. Then back on yourself to the City fan zones (See yellow line). 45/50 min walk potentially from what i can see from google maps.

Attachments

• E9B061DC-C92A-440C-B5BA-D3205CEEC093.jpeg
    E9B061DC-C92A-440C-B5BA-D3205CEEC093.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.