Champions League Final | Useful Information

Why everyone looking at buses and taxis?? I know UEFA laying them on, but traffic obviously gonna be wank, why dont we all get the metro?? Am I missing something?
Apparently the Metro has been designated for Inter fans only, no idea how they will police that? If it’s anything like the designated motorway services on Saturday it will be a joke.

Why everyone looking at buses and taxis?? I know UEFA laying them on, but traffic obviously gonna be wank, why dont we all get the metro?? Am I missing something?
I think the Metro takes you to the Inter side of the Ground -which is why I reckon the encouragement is for City Fans not to use it

If no option then it should default to the local currency, which is what you want.
Maybe worth clarifying before paying for goods via a card machine that you want to pay in Lira (just in case a worker/employee/owner has untoward intentions)

Thank you. Much appreciated

We get in at the same time.

I managed to get accommodation not too far from the ground (3miles away). Going to taxi it from airport, to drop the bags off, then head straight there.

Might even just fuck taking bags with us and go straight to the ground from the airport on the shuttle bus. We are going home Sunday night so don't need much.
I'm gonna go straight to the ground. My old man is going earlier so I'll get him to take me a pair of pants, and I'll travel with my headphones, passport, phone, charging block and toothbrush and clothes on my back. Fingers crossed for us!

anyone know if just a drivers license will work? i really hate taking my passport out and about especially when booze is involved.
Yes, I'd be interested to know the answer to this question too. Hopefully the club could clarify this as it would save a lot of potential trouble.

Yeah I'll be taking some cash for sure, but I'll also be using my card too, and I'm sure many other supporters will be doing the same.
No idea how much I'll spend over the weekend and I don't wanna be stuck with a load of Lira coming home, so part cash part card suits me.

Each to their own though.

If you go to eurochange they offer the same buy back rate that you bought at, for up to 30% of the money you take out. I got a rate of just over 24 Lira to the pound.

I think the Metro takes you to the Inter side of the Ground -which is why I reckon the encouragement is for City Fans not to use it
The metro station at the stadium is next to Inter fan zone at North end of stadium

Attachments

• 4530769E-03F3-46F2-AF88-33CBEAD30DC0.jpeg
    4530769E-03F3-46F2-AF88-33CBEAD30DC0.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 23

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.