Champions League Final | Useful Information

Hi, been onto the UEFA website and can't see the 2023 Programme anywhere? Does anyone have a direct link?

Thanks

Any news on shuttle after the game back to taksim square?

I know there is a shuttle back to yenikapi but ideally don't want to be getting a metro from there to taksim on my own and end up going the wrong way.
I am in the same boat but looking at the metro map Yenikapi is the first stop and heads north to Taksim (about four stops) so you can't go the wrong way. Looks like a shuttle back to Yenikapi then either a taxi or metro at stupid o'clock

I know there is a shuttle back to yenikapi but ideally don't want to be getting a metro from there to taksim on my own and end up going the wrong way.
I doubt you’ll be on your own mate, there’s loads of us who will be heading back to Taksim Square.

Pegasus / Pegasus Bol Bol -clearly states earliest on line check in is 72 hours before flight. has anyone successfully checked in on line before this 72 hour window. can't see how?
Pegasus is 24 hours. No need to sign up for all that BOL nonsense. Just check in as a non member from 24 hours onwards by using your reference number and surname on Pegasus App or Website.

I am in the same boat but looking at the metro map Yenikapi is the first stop and heads north to Taksim (about four stops) so you can't go the wrong way. Looks like a shuttle back to Yenikapi then either a taxi or metro at stupid o'clock
Yep in same boat how far the metro from yenikapi drop off, uefa a disgrace

Plenty in same boat mate

Yep in same boat how far the metro from yenikapi drop off, uefa a disgrace
Not sure why uefa are getting stick for this.

They've sorted free public transport throughout the day of the game and through the night, extra metro services and shuttle buses to a major transport hub (Yenikapi).

It's 9 minutes on the metro from Yenikapi to Taksim.

If it doesn't work then they might be deserving of criticism but they have put in place a system that looks like it should work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.