Champions League Final | Useful Information

Don’t want to be carrying my passport around Saturday taking my driving licence and a photocopy of my passport, hoping our liaison teams will be able to help out if there’s a problem

Anyone with EE know what to do with regarding data? I’ll need it to get about Istanbul.

Expensive for 500MB though. £7.84 per day.

If you want to cap your calls and texts it's another £7.84 per day for World Select Talk and Text otherwise be wary of 76p per text and £2.34 per minute.

Last edited:
I’ve heard WhatsApp is banned in turkey?

Also, my fan pass seems to have disappeared it says please wait a moment to load but never works, even after refreshing the app. Any advice?

I’ve heard WhatsApp is banned in turkey?

Also, my fan pass seems to have disappeared it says please wait a moment to load but never works, even after refreshing the app. Any advice?
don't think it is, I've always used it when on holiday, there are plenty of apps you can message on tbh though I do believe WhatsApp is okay

are we in agreement the best/cheapest option for phones is to get an esim? With airalo being the cheapest and easiest option for esims?

The fanzone is outside the ground, the shuttle bus drop off points are labeled as fan hubs. Fanzone will serve alcohol, (very likely to be heineken only given they're sponsors) Fan hubs are purely a bus drop off point, uefa have said there will be nothing there

Cheers guys. My stupid understanding was that it was the one in the city and then I'd have to get on a shuttle bus for an hour and try my best to not need a piss. This works out much better.

Do we think that there will be big screens in taksim square, for the devoted who can’t get tickets?

Don’t want to be carrying my passport around Saturday taking my driving licence and a photocopy of my passport, hoping our liaison teams will be able to help out if there’s a problem
Email from UEFA highlights official passport so it’s zip up pockets for me.

I’ve emailed the Turkish Foreign Affairs dept (can’t remember exact name) so will post here if I get a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.