Champions League Final | Useful Information

does anyone know if they will be selling City jerseys at the Fan Zone by the stadium?

GOOD NEWS... latest news. 100% respectful. and last one.

M9 is working (last line to the stadium). my friend working in stadium just used it.
the thing is only fans can use it, it is for you. locals can not. thats why that warning sign, they put.

SO EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW. M9 IS WORKING. enjoy the day.
cheers.

M9 is working (last line to the stadium). my friend working in stadium just used it.
the thing is only fans can use it, it is for you. locals can not. thats why that warning sign, they put.

cheers.
Thanks for this. Can you tell me if M9 takes us to the fan zone and if so how long does it take?
Thank you

Thanks for this. Can you tell me if M9 takes us to the fan zone and if so how long does it take?
Thank you
m9 takes you directly to stadium. fanzone is tjere i think. when i check from google.
metro entrance in stadium is just 300 metres to the pitch. so it is close.

m9 is a short line. just 4 5 stops. 4km. dont know. max 10 minutes.
follow the ''stadium signs'' in the metros. they are everwhere.
your welcome

Has there been a definitive answer on whether we need our passports to get in?
The definitive answer has always been yes. The question was always how strictly will they enforce it and nobody has a clue of that until it's time to go to the ground. Personally, I don't see why you'd even contemplate leaving it behind and missing the game as a result, if you're confident you won't lose your phone with your ticket on it you have to be at least as confident of being able to not lose your passport.

cheers.
Hi. Thanks for this info. Question, which you may not know but do you think drinks (non alcoholic) mainly water (with the heat), bought in the fan zones be allowed to be taken into the stadium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.