Champions League Final | Useful Information

Thinking of getting a sim over there from Turkcell. They've got shops all over, one in Taksim. Anyone got any advi
--------------------WARNING---------------
i ve just checked if my contactless credit/debit card workng in metro. IT IS NOT WORKING. altough it is announced that we may use them starting from 2023.

so, you have to buy ISTANBULCARD for transportation.

I also talked with the guy working there. Credit cards are not working in machines which you can buy ISTANBULCARD. So you have to put some Turkish lira to the machines to buy your istanbulcards.

He also told me that, istanbulcard application for mobile phones is not suitable for tourists. it uses mobile phone numbers, so it is problematic. dont use that app.

cheers.
Get a Monza, I downloaded the app yesterday, set up account, you get a e card to load to your wallet immediately, you can add money straight away. The hard copy arrives within 2 working days, then you can activate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.