Champions League Final | Useful Information

anyone know what time the free shuttle buses are running up until from SAW on the Saturday?

Strange that. I think cigs are only about £3 so not much encouragement to give up!

No, but plenty of countries ban them or are starting to. Think Australia has because of how many youngsters are vaping. No one knows the long term risks. Healthier than smoking cigs, but just a potential new health issue to deal with in the future. Here it's promoted as a healthier alternative but some cultures are still happily smoking away. I was in France last week and they still smoke like chimneys but lots more vapes than I'd seen before.

I just bought 2 pair short
Email from UEFA highlights official passport so it’s zip up pockets for me.

I’ve emailed the Turkish Foreign Affairs dept (can’t remember exact name) so will post here if I get a reply.
I just been and bought 2 pair shirts with zip pockets lol.

I’ve heard WhatsApp is banned in turkey?

Also, my fan pass seems to have disappeared it says please wait a moment to load but never works, even after refreshing the app. Any advice?
Well I’ve just received a WhatsApp message from my hotel advising me of collection time from the airport so a bit strange?

Are similar free shuttle buses running to the main IST airport early Sunday am from either Yenikapi or taksim does anyone know?
Pretty sure that’s what’s happening, saying free shuttle’s straight through to Sunday at noon.

Edit, looks like IST is not included, can’t see SAW but I’ll post a link shortly

Attachments

• IMG_5833.jpg
    IMG_5833.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.