Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Hopefully, the Banshee pub in Dorchester, home of the MCFC Supporters club in Boston. Haven't been since before the pandemic but I think I am due a visit...

Hopefully, the Banshee pub in Dorchester, home of the MCFC Supporters club in Boston. Haven't been since before the pandemic but I think I am due a visit...

Lucky you. Stayed in Dorchester when I made my first visit to Boston 2 years ago. Cracking City Boston.

Love Edinburgh and often up there like the Oxford (Ox) in the new town and Deacon Brodie's in the old town, on my occasional trips to Tynecastle have drunk in the Diggers, also like the Conan Doyle on Leith walk. If up their when City are playing could you recommend a City friendly pub to eatch the game. Thanks in advance Blue Jambo.

Decent choice of pubs
Meet me in Tynecastle Arms next time
There really isn't a place where most City fans go .. I keep hoping someone else will do the work but maybe I will have to :)

Coming up from Norfolk hotel booked for the final will any pubs be walk ins do you think all booked from what I can see.Any help appreciated .

Decent choice of pubs
Meet me in Tynecastle Arms next time
There really isn't a place where most City fans go .. I keep hoping someone else will do the work but maybe I will have to :)
Thanks Jambo, next time I watch the Hearts will look you up

Vue are showing the Champions League final in their cinemas nationwide
This might end up being my last choice tbf, looks like all available pre booking pubs have been taken up so will have to get down extremely early 4/5pm to secure a place in a small boozer or to watch it in the print works vue

My house. The missus, my dad, sis, two nephews, two mates, and two neighbours. Party time!!
This is what we are doing as well. I'm really hoping my parents can come. They haven't been to my house since Feb last year thanks to Covid. My Mum is eager to come, but my Dad isn't so well at the minute. He has 18 days to sort himself out! My missus will be here, as will my son and my best mate. Who would have thought that the first taste of normality would be watching City in the Champions League final. Amazing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.