Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

By sport used to be on Freeview on my telly but isn't there now. Can it be downloaded to watch the game? I think it's on YouTube but a game I watched on there was bloody slow playing back.

At home here in Baton Rouge. Watching with my two Goldens all decked out in blue. Hopefully it’ll be a fantastic game one we’ll all remember for a long time.Come on you blue boys!

For me for the really big games I have a collection of bits and pieces that come out and sit with me - 99 play off final ticket, a collection of city membership cards from across the years and 2 old bubblegum cards of Mike Doyle and skip

have a few shirts but refuse point blank to wear them for the match - shit scared of jinxing it

wife looks at me like I'm a right saddo (prob. true)
Sad? I have a faded sky blue & white scarf knitted for me for the 1955 Cup Final that only comes out for the biggest games, another City scarf the missus got me, and a toy model bus with Manchester City on the side that I keep in my coat pocket. (Not saying where I'm watching in case travel plans don't work out.)

Really strange that the Academy screening has not been announced yet. Maybe some pushback from GMP as some suggest?

Really strange that the Academy screening has not been announced yet. Maybe some pushback from GMP as some suggest?

It's not open for general public or fans ... limited seating due to size of academy stadium (25% of that under current regulations), so is for City's staff and VIPs (by invitation) only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.