Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

I’m not.
As much as I’d love too, I just could not afford it.
Even if had some spare cash it’d be getting spent on my van that’s currently sat on the drive cos it won’t start and I have no idea what’s wrong with it.
I’m officially a broke arse woman

Can't afford it, wonder if it would of been cheaper if it was in a place like Portugal or Spain.

I did have a theatre booking but sacking that off even if I am going to loose £130 no way im missing the match.

Probably will end up going, but the longer everything takes and the more expensive it becomes, the more I’m getting 2nd thoughts about going. The cost of everything is also making me think twice. £1000+

On this note, I don’t suppose anybody can be so kind as to provide me a code before the deadline, I of course have supporter number etc. in order to be added to F&F if my wife and I manage to get tickets we’d sort flights (currently have a hotel booked)

Goes without saying I’d be very grateful! As my Dad says ‘you never know your luck in a raffle’ However if not I’m sure something will be done by the club in the city or in and around the stadium which will still be a good option!
Bumping this up, appreciate it’s late notice but would be massively grateful blues!

Probably will end up going, but the longer everything takes and the more expensive it becomes, the more I’m getting 2nd thoughts about going. The cost of everything is also making me think twice. £1000+
Agree mate. I'd have to take my young un so it'd be £2k for flights and a hotel before match ticket costs are even considered. The day trip sounds like 36 hours of hell as well. It's now 80/20 in favour of not going unless some cheaper flights are put on (highly unlikely it seems).

Where will all the London based city fans be watching? I live in Norwich but want to head to somewhere full of city fans. If london’s no good I’ll head to manchester!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.