Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

I’m at the download festival that weekend, Metallica play twice-Thursday and Saturday, no chance I see them on Sat, I’ll be watching the game somewhere on site with my City shirt on, and the City flag proudly flapping in the wind above my tent.

I’m at the download festival that weekend, Metallica play twice-Thursday and Saturday, no chance I see them on Sat, I’ll be watching the game somewhere on site with my City shirt on, and the City flag proudly flapping in the wind above my tent.
Enjoy. A full Master of Puppets album play out would be incredible (for Thursday night of course).

Looked at the costs plus the mrs isnt into football so booked 4 days in Tenerife, not sure where to watch it, no doubt the City bar in Los cristianos will be rammed and its only a small place, anyone recomend a good bar with big screens

The Brahms and List but it gets busy early even on non football days. Fernando's on the patch, get a fair few blues use that.

I’m in Cork for the game, hopefully the pubs will show it, never been before so looking forward to it. Let’s hope we pass inter to death and bury them! Up the blues.

Going Benidorm not been for 20 years , anywhere in particular best to watch the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.