Champions league final

What was the tshirt with Union Jack on the front worn by the first player to receive his winners medal for Real, can't think of his name now.

Anybody know ?

Chipmeister said:
What was the tshirt with Union Jack on the front worn by the first player to receive his winners medal for Real, can't think of his name now.

Anybody know ?

Alvaro Arbeloa, It was a "Live Forever" T-shirt and it looks like he was paying tribute to one of his favourites bands and thought it was an appropriate summing up of how feels "La Decima" will be remembered.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Chipmeister said:

Anybody know ?

Alvaro Arbeloa, It was a "Live Forever" T-shirt and it looks like he was paying tribute to one of his favourites bands and thought it was an appropriate summing up of how feels "La Decima" will be remembered.

Cheers,

The horrible bastards.

Could see the equalizer coming from the 75th minute onwards. Atletico were fucked and were clinging on for the final whistle.

The decision to start with Costa ultimately cost them the CL trophy.

Amazing season though and what a fucking team.

Will probably get ripped apart in the transfer window now though. They're like a Spanish Southampton.

Stoned Rose said:

Will probably get ripped apart in the transfer window now though. They're like a Spanish Southampton.

That would be a shame. It's good to see another team come through and do what they have done this year.

Too much like the Scottish league with a two team dominance in Espana.

Stoned Rose said:
The horrible bastards.

Could see the equalizer coming from the 75th minute onwards. Atletico were fucked and were clinging on for the final whistle.

This. Crazy decision. Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked and answered (I didn't watch the match until this morning),
but what exactly was the story with simeone coming on the pitch to have a go at Varane?

Barcon said:
Stoned Rose said:
The horrible bastards.

This. Crazy decision. Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked and answered (I didn't watch the match until this morning),
but what exactly was the story with simeone coming on the pitch to have a go at Varane?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2638296/Diego-Simeone-EXPLODES-Raphael-Varane-Atletico-lose-Champions-League-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... final.html</a>

Yes; I know it's the Mail, but it explains the whole incident. Decent piccies as well!

Stoned Rose said:
The horrible bastards.

i see only a few going because atletico madrid recouped so much money from coming second, plus they won la liga so the marketing from thay will gain them extra revenue.

we know costa is leaving, after that i reckon we will only see courtois going back to chelsea and felipe luis going to chelsea as reported, basically who ever leaves will go to chelsea.

they have angel correa possibly coming in from san lorenzo and having wathched him in the argentine primera this season i think they have a real gem on their hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.