Champions league final

jimharri said:
Barcon said:
Stoned Rose said:
The horrible bastards.

Could see the equalizer coming from the 75th minute onwards. Atletico were fucked and were clinging on for the final whistle.

The decision to start with Costa ultimately cost them the CL trophy.
Amazing season though and what a fucking team.

Will probably get ripped apart in the transfer window now though. They're like a Spanish Southampton.

This. Crazy decision. Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked and answered (I didn't watch the match until this morning),
but what exactly was the story with simeone coming on the pitch to have a go at Varane?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2638296/Diego-Simeone-EXPLODES-Raphael-Varane-Atletico-lose-Champions-League-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... final.html</a>

Yes; I know it's the Mail, but it explains the whole incident. Decent piccies as well!

Cheers mate, never liked the bloke personally although I did want his team to win.

Barcon said:
jimharri said:
Barcon said:
This. Crazy decision. Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked and answered (I didn't watch the match until this morning),
but what exactly was the story with simeone coming on the pitch to have a go at Varane?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2638296/Diego-Simeone-EXPLODES-Raphael-Varane-Atletico-lose-Champions-League-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... final.html</a>

Yes; I know it's the Mail, but it explains the whole incident. Decent piccies as well!

Cheers mate, never liked the bloke personally although I did want his team to win.
I think he's brilliant. He oozes passion like Zabba. So what if he lost it? Imagine that being us and losing it to the rags when we could have won if we'd have hung on 2 minutes more. Of course if he'd actually punched someone i wouldn't be saying this but you don't know what would have happened

Does anyone know why Godin got booked for the penalty incident? He wasn't the one who tripped Ronaldo.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Chipmeister said:
What was the tshirt with Union Jack on the front worn by the first player to receive his winners medal for Real, can't think of his name now.

Anybody know ?

Alvaro Arbeloa, It was a "Live Forever" T-shirt and it looks like he was paying tribute to one of his favourites bands and thought it was an appropriate summing up of how feels "La Decima" will be remembered.

Does anyone have a pic of the back? Swear the last word was "dick"

quiet_riot said:
Does anyone know why Godin got booked for the penalty incident? He wasn't the one who tripped Ronaldo.

Yep. He very successfully mithered the Ref that much that he forgot to book Gabri who was already on a Yellow.

ifiwasarichfan said:
quiet_riot said:

Yep. He very successfully mithered the Ref that much that he forgot to book Gabri who was already on a Yellow.
He kicked the ball away didn't he?

mike channon´s windmill said:
For 93 mins Atleti were the better TEAM - the white scum once again got out of jail and the establishment here in Spain are celebrating again
A travesty frankly coz Atleti deserved it in normal time

Atm I don´t know who I hate more the rags or the fachas - at least the rags can only count on the hysterical mass media for support but Madrid has more insidious influences which permeate into the fibre of every part of Castillian society whether that be private business or public and civil services
Did you see president Rajoy (a self professed Madridista from Galicia) having to restrain himself for Madrids first 2 goals? It said everything

As for Cristina has there ever been a more self centrered coont in the history of the game?
I reckon for 93 minutes I watched a different game to you

Barcon said:
quiet_riot said:

Because he wasn't wearing a white shirt. That's all that mattered by the looks of things.

Real had 5 players booked...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.