champions league fixture dates?

Gutted by the draw and dates.
Two years ago I was a witness in Court the day before the Munich game so couldnt go.
This year I am an usher at my neices wedding the day after the Munich game.
Just have to start saving for Lisbon in May.

Bluster said:
JJCMCFC said:
Just out of interest (and I knew one of the BlueMoon elves would know), have City ever hosted the current holding European champions before, or will it be, when we host Munich, a very historic day in the history of MCFC?
Forest, Liverpool, villa, chelsea and one other i can't remember.

Nah I meant like during the European competition. Sorry, should have mentioned it in my first post.

Bayern aside I don't think much complaining can be done with that group to be honest. Group F with Arsenal, Marseille, Napoli and Dortmund is probably the toughest and most unpredictable one.......Group H is hardly a walk in the park with Barcelona, Milan, Celtic and Ajax but I can't see Barcelona and Milan having too many problems finishing 1st and second respectively.

law74 said:
Gutted by the draw and dates.
Two years ago I was a witness in Court the day before the Munich game so couldnt go.
This year I am an usher at my neices wedding the day after the Munich game.
Just have to start saving for Lisbon in May.

What's the issue? What time is the wedding? You can be well back by early morning!

never actually booked last min flights before, can anyone shed any light on whether i should bother doing a last minute job for munich?

stimo said:
never actually booked last min flights before, can anyone shed any light on whether i should bother doing a last minute job for munich?
The longer you wait, the more it will cost.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Singapore airlines fly on day of game. Land in Munich for 12 then fly back 6am the following morning. No hotel needed and currently £184 return.

Hardly any seats left though so be quick if you want one.

Think a few did this one 2 years ago......

Yep we did this last time. Singapore Slings to start the day !
Booked the same again this time but going Monday and having a stroll round the Christmas Markets. Can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.