Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

Can you imagine if we beat the tramps to the league, knock them out on Saturday and results permitting beat them in the champions league final?

Fuck yeah, bring it on. After Sunday the tramps won't want us anywhere near them.
If carlsberg did seasons

We have to produce now. Atletico is a bad match-up for us, Real Madrid is a great one. Huge effort tomorrow night, get the job done and we can really dream again. But tomorrow night is going to be nervy as fuck.
Fully agree. Tomorrow is all about getting the job over the line winning ugly whatever you'd like to call it just get it done. We'll absolutely slaughter Real Madrid.

Just out of interest, what is the rationale for drawing the quarter and semi finals in advance ? It strikes me that it's hard to have "one of those magical European nights under the lights" if the second leg is away from home. So you get disadvantaged twice on one draw.

Fair play to Villareal they keep on going. Do they play at Anfield first or second leg? Obviously assuming Liverpool get through...they had to ride a lot of pressure in the first leg against Benfica but 3-1 up I would expect them to make it through.

Easy on paper but Bayern and Juve have gone out so their fight and organisation might be what does for the dippers. We struggle to break teams down, playing Real (if we get through) will be easier than Atleti because they'll attack us.

That’s my point mate!! It’s a bizarre that it’s named something it isn’t. Winning a cup like Europa not winning their domestics league is it?? The fact it can be won by a team like Villarreal who are nowhere near winning their league is why I’d prefer always to win the prem. I accept however to be considered a big team you need to have won the CL

But this makes no sense.

It's a competition for all the best teams in Europe to compete against each other. Having 1 team from each country makes for a shit competition. Imagine claiming Wimbledon or the Masters would be better if there was only 1 entrant from each country.

You're presumably a grown man, stop obsessing over the name of a competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.