Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

Allegiances aside that was a superb game of football , the first leg cost Chelski , what it did demonstrate is Real are not the elite side they think they are , we have three tough games against the Madrid clubs now and more than likely the Dippers in the final , if we are going to win big ears we are going to have do it the hard way.
My worry is not the Dippers but its the decisions they continually get against us , and we all know UEFA would prefer an 'istree club to win their glamour cup.

I don't believe you genuinely think replacing Liverpool and Chelsea with F91 Dudelange and Žalgiris makes the competition better.
Correct.
Of the teams that got through to the the last 8 only ourselves, Athletico and Bayern would have qualified for this years competition.

Fuck a scouse duck. Those Jammy cunts have managed to walk into another final. We might aswell get beat tomorrow as there is no chance we can come through Madrid, Madrid and then beat the mightiest team ever without Var intrfering. Fuck it I’m out ;)
Bayern thought it was going to be easy. Dippers aren't in the final just yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.