Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

Why?

I don't believe you genuinely think replacing Liverpool and Chelsea with F91 Dudelange and Žalgiris makes the competition better.
It should only be the champions of domestic leagues, irrespective of the strength of that league. Though I can see your argument, to be fair. As I have already said, though, it's never going back to that format. Too much money being made for UEFA the way it's organised now.

No surprise that a Dipper and rag pundit banging on about Chumps League's istree for RM.
bKnQ1aE.gif

It should only be the champions of domestic leagues, irrespective of the strength of that league. Though I can see your argument, to be fair. As I have already said, though, it's never going back to that format. Too much money being made for UEFA the way it's organised now.
They lost the right to call it the champions league when they admitted non-champions

And they didn't manage a single shot or corner against us, what point are you trying to make?
everyone wants real bacause they look average but say tomorrow is tough game to win which i think it will be difficult game but they looked shite against the rags

Fuck a scouse duck. Those Jammy cunts have managed to walk into another final. We might aswell get beat tomorrow as there is no chance we can come through Madrid, Madrid and then beat the mightiest team ever without Var interfering. Fuck it I’m out ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.