Champions League Games 5/6 March

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by karen7, 5 Mar 2019.

1. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

Rules are changing next year so if your arm is in the silhouette of your body it won’t be a pen, well that clears that up then!!

2. Gotta get them both fit 1st mate :(

3. mat

mat

Welcome to our world.

Shafted by UEFA every season.

Fame Monster likes this.
  4. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

The proposed law says something about natural silhouette so I don't think that will be the case. Nevertheless, any change is ridiculous, the problem is UEFA don't understand the rules and the referees love deciding the game rather than letting the footballers decide it. The handball rule is applied fine in the prem and that wouldn't have been a pen in a million years over here.

5. M9 Blue

M9 Blue

This comp has not opened up for us,it's fucking bent and we will be fucked over before the final.Wake up blues!

6. cityzens

cityzens

What's wrong with Stones? And Laporte? I thought he just got a slight knock?

7. waspish

waspish

Think the goalie is the problem and the rags aint a good side! After the Lukaku goal psg were fantasic scored the goal and were cruising till the pen is that the players fault or the manager! You have a fair point about the french league though.

8. JOGAMIGMOG

JOGAMIGMOG

Looks more like Thursday night telly!

9. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Shouldn’t they have told everyone (especially players) they’ve changed the rules in advance rather than everyone finding out when suddenly decisions are given that no fucker can understand? Seriously I think of that was given as a pen on the pitch I’d expect var to be used to overturn it as a clear and obvious error and result in a corner.

schfc6 likes this.
  10. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yes. But I’m incredibly biased. I often shout penalty for a foul throw. Even if our player took it.