Champions League Games 5/6 March

You can hope all you want mate but the rules have been changed and any handball whether deliberate or not will result in a penalty next season.

Maybe and that’s not how it should be applied for me but if everyone knows that at the start of next season then fair enough. Everyone will have to keep their arms behind their back but you know one week we’ll have one given against us as it’s the new law and we should know better, but within a few weeks the rags won’t have one given against them!!

Well it’s happened twice so far and they have been consistent.

As soon as they aren’t then I’ll cry foul. Until then, I’m trying to get used to the new interpretation of the laws that have obviously come in and will definitely come in next season if all of today’s papers are to be believed.
Var isn't really the problem, the rules are too open to any interpretation which causes confusion.

Well it’s happened twice so far and they have been consistent.

As soon as they aren’t then I’ll cry foul. Until then, I’m trying to get used to the new interpretation of the laws that have obviously come in and will definitely come in next season if all of today’s papers are to be believed.

Consistently wrong yes

Knowing the rags luck they’ll get Porto in the draw,this reminds me of Chelsea under de matteo ( interim manager at time) got huge luck in games on way to winning the bloody thing in Munich’s backyard ...

I think the debate on all these dodgy pens will eventually turn to how these offences are penalised, i.e., a penalty from 12 yards and almost certain goal. It isn't proportionate, and the sooner that debate starts the better.

Depends if they follow through and give everyone that’s similar.

I wouldn’t have said pen five years ago but it was more of a penalty than Otamendis.

How?? He had his back turned to it? I don’t think otamendi’s Was a pen either by he way but out of the two that was more of one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.