Champions League Games 7/8 May

there is something wrong with the CL setup I have just checked each team winning pr and Liverpool is 61 % agaunst Barca 75% this us the 12 games they have played this year. Ajax is 61 % but and this is just waird Spurs is 55% You should not bee able to go to the CL final with 55% its just wrong and City had 61 % in there 10 games . What do you think ?

So we just ignore handball as it doesn’t suit your narrative?
Three seasons running now that we’ve been fucked over in the knock out stages.
I don't have a narrative. Under the current rules, it's a goal because it wasn't a deliberate hand ball. The rules change next season which mean the goal wouldn't have stood, that's just unfortunate.

Penny for thoughts of the Equaliser and the Glazers tonight?

Haha, Ole is like the ugly fat bird when the lights come on at the end in the nightclub.
It they want poch it would cost them 50m and would he want to go there? Seems he likes the no pressure and stay at spurs for another 5 years pressure free.

Reactions: dom
Spurs lost 5 games, liverpool 4, city just the 2 in the competition. Guess which one of those is not in the final. I will keep saying anyone who thinks getting to the final or winning the champions league is a true barometer of a team or manager's quality might aswel take a different sport. A team can have the most flawless competition beating every team yet a terrible referee decision or mistake in just a single game on a given day will mean they are out. There have been so many instances of such happening or a team lucking their way to a final or a win that I find it baffling the amount of stock is put in the competition. Don't get me wrong it puts out great entertainment and its fun seeing your team test themselves against some of the best in europe but most managers will tell you winning back to back leagues is far superior to any champions league win.

As for the final I always fancied spurs more than ajax in the final as long as son and moura start, that liverpool team have shown already in the competition that they can be got at and spurs were more than unlucky not to take anything at their place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.