Champions League Games 7/8 May

I’m still on a high from Monday night so who cares about a corrupt competition. All I would say is there are very few teams who I would ever back to turn a 3 goal deficit around and we aren’t one of them. Liverpool just seem to be set up better for knock out football as do Spurs. It isn’t a criticism of our brilliant brilliant team but on occasions where we have had to turn it around like against Barca a few years back or Liverpool last season we haven’t.
I know what you’re saying but that Liverpool game was robbery.
2-0 and we would have gone on to get three in my view. We were on a blitz at that stage.

We are easily knocked off our stride in this competition but we seem to be consistently knocked back by dubious officiating. It gets to everyone including the players.

Name is on the Cup. The way they got past us and then Ajax tonight, it's fate.

Let's hope that the defeat of Liverpool will be as sickening as possible for the cultists. Own goal by VVD or Milner missing a pen in his final game.

A few days ago, I predicted Spurs to win the CL on pens.

Great achievement to get to the final, but not really sure why Pochettino is getting the credit. I didn’t see him tactically outmaneuver City or Ajax, his team cannot defend at all and ultimately Spurs squeaked through on away goals against teams that didn’t take their chances.

I guess he might have given a good team talk at halftime in this one?

Liverpool aren´t set up badly for league competition also, are they?only lost 1 game all season and have a chance before last game to win the season also..We should start playing those play-off games like we always do ,not think about second game or that we are home and can´t let them score.Just play our game like we always do and just win both of them.

My point isn’t about league form it’s about a team who in a one off game seem better equipped to come out swinging, get an early goal and then go and get 1 more and another etc etc. Remember against Liverpool last season we scored after 2 mins and before everyone talks about the Sane “goal” I’m just making the point that we don’t seem to be able to do that.

It’s started. I’d love to be left in a room with this ****. As I’m male I can only presume he won’t lay a finger on me.

I bet he had that tweet saved. No matter who went through tonight he was going to use it to have a dig at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.