Champions League Games 7/8 May

Call it sour grapes but I hate to see BT Sport so happy, these past two days have only highlighted what's missing when they cover anything City achieve. We'd have never got this from them, no how dramatic the game was, we would never get the "hero" treatment.
They’d be gutted we ruined the fairytale story. Guarantee money would be mentioned ad nauseum and how plucky Ajax deserved more. You’re bang on when it comes to our coverage compared to the last two nights.

I know what you’re saying but that Liverpool game was robbery.
2-0 and we would have gone on to get three in my view. We were on a blitz at that stage.

We are easily knocked off our stride in this competition but we seem to be consistently knocked back by dubious officiating. It gets to everyone including the players.

I think that’s fair and I agree if the Sane goal is given then its a different second half but the last time I can remember an amazing comeback was at home to Sunderland in 2012.

Someone tweet the fucker yeah like you stuck your fist in urika’s face you cowardly cnut ..

Enough is enough of this gobby woman beating Brummie piece of shit. Surely there must be a few of the old boys still left out there who can have a strong word?

The BBC Tomorrow.
Despite Brexit . . .The English premier league has provided all 4 finalists in their football cups..
YCNMIU

It’s started. I’d love to be left in a room with this ****. As I’m male I can only presume he won’t lay a finger on me.

What about the domestic trophies hes nearly 30 points off winning the premiership. Don't get what he's saying. I take it liverpool haven't spent a penny aswell ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.