Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

Martinez just said it's their fans usually bail on them and don't sing all in one interview.

Bayern, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid all lose and yet none of them will have any concerns about qualifying thanks to the new format. Zero jeopardy in it. Such a dreadful, boring new format.

Martinez just said it's their fans usually bail on them and don't sing all in one interview.

Bayern, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid all lose and yet none of them will have any concerns about qualifying thanks to the new format. Zero jeopardy in it. Such a dreadful, boring new format.
If the league stays like this, it’d be Barca vs Real Madrid in the playoffs.

(I think…)

I think it'd because they wear rings that have to be covered.
I think that’s why Josko tapes his fingers. But Phil’s is usually too big for that.
It's absolutely fuckin bizarre that so many players the last few years are wearing hand bandages for so long in the season.
Vardy practically worn one all season in there title season.
Never ever known it to be like that before.
That's including our own.

What the reason is I don't know but it is strange....
Vardy played with a broken wrist most of that season and I believe had to have surgery and a bone graft in the off season. So that was somewhat explainable. But there are so many now that wear them - they can’t all have broken wrists!

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.