Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

Have to laugh at the Paramount+ post match coverage, with both Abdo and Henry interviewing Duran in Spanish whilst Carragher and Micah look on mouths gapping.

Abdo can speak something like five languages well enough to translate, Henry can speak at least three fairly well, and the other two can barely speak English.

I think that’s why Josko tapes his fingers. But Phil’s is usually too big for that.

Vardy played with a broken wrist most of that season and I believe had to have surgery and a bone graft in the off season. So that was somewhat explainable. But there are so many now that wear them - they can’t all have broken wrists!
If I remember correctly he got a bad leg injury that season can't remember what, and was back in 3 weeks.....

Top 8 will be tricky. Tonight's results mean almost certainly Dippers and Villa will get 16 points minimum which should be enough. And you may see teams like Bayern, Madrid, Atletico, Barca etc in the play offs which is hardly an easy route.

Unlike the group stages from previous years where you'd qualified early and could rotate players in the final pool match I reckon that won't be possible this season.

I think that’s why Josko tapes his fingers. But Phil’s is usually too big for that.

Vardy played with a broken wrist most of that season and I believe had to have surgery and a bone graft in the off season. So that was somewhat explainable. But there are so many now that wear them - they can’t all have broken wrists!
Think Foden broke a finger last season and has worn the bandage ever since.

Nunes broke and dislocated his in the CL and doesn’t wear one.

There does seem to be a plethora of players wearing that same type of bandage.

Top 8 will be tricky. Tonight's results mean almost certainly Dippers and Villa will get 16 points minimum which should be enough. And you may see teams like Bayern, Madrid, Atletico, Barca etc in the play offs which is hardly an easy route.

Unlike the group stages from previous years where you'd qualified early and could rotate players in the final pool match I reckon that won't be possible this season.
We are 8th need to keep winning.

I see there was a J Beste playing for Benfica tonight.
Please tell me his first name isn't Jorgie, a reincarnation of the Belfast boozie.

Think Foden broke a finger last season and has worn the bandage ever since.

Nunes broke and dislocated his in the CL and doesn’t wear one.

There does seem to be a plethora of players wearing that same type of bandage.
Pretty sure most of them wear it to cover personal jewelry such as rings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.