Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

Top 8 will be tricky. Tonight's results mean almost certainly Dippers and Villa will get 16 points minimum which should be enough. And you may see teams like Bayern, Madrid, Atletico, Barca etc in the play offs which is hardly an easy route.

Unlike the group stages from previous years where you'd qualified early and could rotate players in the final pool match I reckon that won't be possible this season.
Here’s a FM game version of a final league table giving an idea of how many points will be needed.

IMG_6457.png

Martinez just said it's their fans usually bail on them and don't sing all in one interview.

Bayern, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid all lose and yet none of them will have any concerns about qualifying thanks to the new format. Zero jeopardy in it. Such a dreadful, boring new format.
Atletico Madrid I’m not sure about them tbh they could definitely get knocked out in play offs

Think Foden broke a finger last season and has worn the bandage ever since.

Nunes broke and dislocated his in the CL and doesn’t wear one.

There does seem to be a plethora of players wearing that same type of bandage.
Nunes did wear one at some point last year because in some game Foden, Nunes, Josko and Dias all had them.

How many players are married?
If it's not a wedding ring them they should remove it.
First thing I ever did in the fight game before I got changed was remove wedding ring.

So many players are married.
Phil has his right hand taped up anyway. No sign of a wedding ring on the other hand.

Reactions: MMA
Here’s a FM game version of a final league table giving an idea of how many points will be needed.

View attachment 133688
Yeah so that ties in with the 16 points supposed benchmark.

There are some 'false' positions in that top 8 - Brest have done well but I doubt they'll finish top 8. But I think it will be a case of having to play a full strength side every game for most teams.

How many players are married?
If it's not a wedding ring then they should remove it.
First thing I ever did in the fight game before I got changed was remove wedding ring.

So many players are married.
I think some of those rings are those activity trackers.
Eta - in those cases it’s usually just tape around a finger, not a whole hand thing.
(I do think on our team most players are married or with longer term partners).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.