Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

What's the gig with City and Bayern BTW? I was checking out a Bayern group on Reddit and they were calling City a boring team on there - saying Villa vs City must be the most boring match in the PL (referencing Villa's tactics today). Is there beef between Bayern and you guys as their fans seem to dislike City a lot?
Nothing out of the norm no. We took pep from them though. they try and act like they never really took to pep but they were desperate for him to remain there. Losing the best manager on the planet is a bitter pill to swallow.

Then we absolutely mullered them 2 seasons back, embarrassing them before doing the same to Real Madrid En route to winning it. They've never been given a hiding like that at that stage of a competition before, it hurt them hard.

Nothing out of the norm no. We took pep from them though. they try and act like they never really took to pep but they were desperate for him to remain there. Losing the best manager on the planet is a bitter pill to swallow.

Then we absolutely mullered them 2 seasons back, embarrassing them before doing the same to Real Madrid En route to winning it. They've never been given a hiding like that at that stage of a competition before, it hurt them hard.
No the opposite. Way too many hated Pep and saw a disappointment in him, as he failed to win the CL with them.

I am from Germany they were happy to trade Pep for Lucky a§§celotti.

Dippers scrape a win and it's hailed as another great European night.

Villa fans must be hitting the wank wall tonight.
Villa won the whole thing tonight didn’t they?

Seems that way if you watched them bellends on TNT. Also I had to nip out in the car for 20 minutes just now and had the unfortunate experience of listening to the post match phone in on talkshite ffs

atletico being battered by benfica wasnt in the cards...julian will be the next one to soon regret the move, he downgraded big time.

real vardid was embarassed by lille for 75 minutes or so, made them look like a ligue 1 midtable team. also, leipzig allowing juventus to turn the tables on them while playing with ten was amateur hour, entertaining day

i think they can wear rings if they tape them.

joško wears a smart ring tho, it’s not all just jewelry.
I thought this was the case - knew you would know!

Yes, I do think taped rings have always been allowed. Kane use to tape his. I wonder if we’ve seen more taped fingers lately because more players are wearing the smart rings. But that doesn’t account for the big hand wraps.

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.