Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

Yeah so that ties in with the 16 points supposed benchmark.

There are some 'false' positions in that top 8 - Brest have done well but I doubt they'll finish top 8. But I think it will be a case of having to play a full strength side every game for most teams.
For some games, yeah, but the top teams could probably play 3 or 4 hybrid teams and still win enough points.

Phil has his right hand taped up anyway. No sign of a wedding ring on the other hand.
I think we can all agree that there is a lot of players over the past few years wearing hand bandages...

It is strange.
Whether ours or anyone else's..
Personally I don't think it's anything to do with rings.

What's the gig with City and Bayern BTW? I was checking out a Bayern group on Reddit and they were calling City a boring team on there - saying Villa vs City must be the most boring match in the PL (referencing Villa's tactics today). Is there beef between Bayern and you guys as their fans seem to dislike City a lot?

I think we can all agree that there is a lot of players over the past few years wearing hand bandages...

It is strange.
Whether ours or anyone else's..
Personally I don't think it's anything to do with rings.
Indeed. How dubious the reason is will depend on how cynical a viewpoint one has!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.