Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

Thought wearing of jewellery was banned?
It was, they used to use plasters etc, so it was banned, but I think they relented on it (human rights), so long as it is very covered up, which is why so many are now wearing these bandages that can't really cause an issue (until one does obviously).

What's the gig with City and Bayern BTW? I was checking out a Bayern group on Reddit and they were calling City a boring team on there - saying Villa vs City must be the most boring match in the PL (referencing Villa's tactics today). Is there beef between Bayern and you guys as their fans seem to dislike City a lot?
They see us as the eternal evil and we see them as corrupt hypocritical cunts.

Indeed. How dubious the reason is will depend on how cynical a viewpoint one has!
It's just strange mate...

I mean if it was something dodgy like something to put under the bandage to leak into the blood stream and give an advantage, why wouldn't you just put it under the socks where it can't be seen..

It's just so noticeable the last few years.

Top 8 will be tricky. Tonight's results mean almost certainly Dippers and Villa will get 16 points minimum which should be enough. And you may see teams like Bayern, Madrid, Atletico, Barca etc in the play offs which is hardly an easy route.

Unlike the group stages from previous years where you'd qualified early and could rotate players in the final pool match I reckon that won't be possible this season.
It' doesn't add up that a team like Villa in Pot 4 can get such an easy run of fixtures, they've even gone back to using the coefficients rather than Champions in Pot one. We have to play the champions of Italy, Portugal and France whereas Villa have the champions of the Swiss league and share a game with us against the Belgium Champions.

We have the 2 top seeds out of Pot 3, we had to fight many years to get a coefficient that helped but now that has gone, not too bothered about that but the draw doesn't look equitable and as you say if it goes to the last games of the group the English teams will be at a disadvantage because of the nature of the Premier League whereas teams from Spain, France, Portugal, Germany and to an extent Italy can all take league games a bit easier.

It' doesn't add up that a team like Villa in Pot 4 can get such an easy run of fixtures, they've even gone back to using the coefficients rather than Champions in Pot one, we have to play the champions of Italy, Portugal and France whereas Villa have the champions of the Swiss league and share a game with us against the Belgium Champions.

We have the 2 top seeds out of Pot 3, we had to fight many years to get a coefficient that helped but now that has gone, not too bothered about that but the draw doesn't look equitable and as you say if it goes to the last games of the group the English teams will be at a disadvantage because of the nature of the Premier League whereas teams from Spain, France, Portugal, Germany and to an extent Italy can all take league games a bit easier.
I think also the luck of the draw comes with whether you get to play a top seed home or away. No way would Villa win at the Allianz, but they have a chance against anybody at Villa Park.

It's just strange mate...

I mean if it was something dodgy like something to put under the bandage to leak into the blood stream and give an advantage, why wouldn't you just put it under the socks where it can't be seen..

It's just so noticeable the last few years.
Probably because it's no that ;)

I would assume the officials check why they are being worn.

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.