Champions League Group Stage

Yes they are a massive club traditionally.
It doesn't stop them being pretty shite these days, but how much scottish football do you watch as a matter of interest ?

They were very very lucky to get through to the group stages, even their own fans would agree. It won't be easy for City, because they'll raise their game because we're English opposition, but that is all it will be, they'd be struggling in the english championship if they were in that league.

Could they have given us a harder group ? I knew we'd be drawn last. Then we got every last team after that didn't we ? I had to follow the second half of the draw on 5live, so it wasn't totally clear.
We did.

Ours should be referred to as the "Group of Default" for the selection situation and that we now always seem to get these clubs.

Yes they are a massive club traditionally. Annoys me when premier league fans have this superiority complex. Gladback are a good team now and in terms of Europe history.People think that Pep will magically turn us into champions league winners. He won't, he couldn't with Bayern Munich. It will take time and be a step by step process.
Steaua were massive historically as well.

It doesn't stop them being pretty shite these days, but how much scottish football do you watch as a matter of interest ?

They were very very lucky to get through to the group stages, even their own fans would agree. It won't be easy for City, because they'll raise their game because we're English opposition, but that is all it will be, they'd be struggling in the english championship if they were in that league.

Was talking about Gladback not Celtic

Tough draw as always but should make for some good matches. Not much travel & chance to surprise people with results against Barca.

Steaua were massive historically as well.

Yeah but did you see the state of their starting 11 now. Gladback have a very good team, I really like Thorgan Hazard and Rafaael. Don't see what the big deal is. I'm not saying they are better than us but they're not shit by any means

Are all these games going to be show passport to obtain ticket? Want to book Celtic & gladbach away but I've got 12.5k points so don't want to book stuff and then not get a ticket.
It makes no sense to do it for Celtic as many will just want to go straight to the ground then back rather than staying overnight. So they probably will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.