Champions League Groups (Update p6)

giokingkladze said:
Anyone know how this is currently looking? Presume that everything will be decided come the end of today's La Liga games?

If Valencia clinch the last Spanish place tonight it would take a few shocks in the qualifying rounds to lift us into Pot 2, one less shock if Real Sociedad make it as they'd be in Pot 4.

de niro said:
it can't be harder than last year. the way those teams were "randomly" assembled wont happen again, even uefa would be too embarrassed to fix it again.
cant stand this shit bent competition, 20% luck 80% uefa/tv/police arranged.

Can we confirm yet which pots Dortmund, PSG, and Juve will start in? Because I don't want us moving up to Pot 2 if they're in Pot 3.

LoveCity said:
Can we confirm yet which pots Dortmund, PSG, and Juve will start in? Because I don't want us moving up to Pot 2 if they're in Pot 3.

Dortmund def. Pot 3, PSG will be top of Pot 3 but like Juve and City could move up to 2 depending on results in the qualifiers.

de niro said:
kun said:
stefranceuk said:
Bring on Whoever we get, its been great playing the likes of Mardid, Bayern and Dortmund!

I reckon Barca this year!
Yeah, I reckon something like:
Barca
Schalke
City
Celtic

how long before SPL sides can only play in the Europa. joke of a league.
Whilst i despise Celtic (and Rangers) at least they actually won a couple of matches and got out of their group.

de niro said:
kun said:
stefranceuk said:
Bring on Whoever we get, its been great playing the likes of Mardid, Bayern and Dortmund!

I reckon Barca this year!
Yeah, I reckon something like:
Barca
Schalke
City
Celtic

how long before SPL sides can only play in the Europa. joke of a league.

It's heading that way, only the top team made it into the qualifiers and Celtic have 3 rounds to get through to make the group stage.

lancs blue said:
giokingkladze said:
Anyone know how this is currently looking? Presume that everything will be decided come the end of today's La Liga games?

If Valencia clinch the last Spanish place tonight it would take a few shocks in the qualifying rounds to lift us into Pot 2, one less shock if Real Sociedad make it as they'd be in Pot 4.
Valencia winning 1-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.