Champions League Groups (Update p6)

I think we are deffo pot 3 this season.

I can't see Dortmund jumping 2 pots so I can see them in pot 3. Juventus and PSG will be pot 2 I think.

Valencia losing and Real Sociedad winning.

It´s all over. Real Sociedad clinched the last spot!

So Sociedad got Spain's 4th spot, good news for us. Relying on an upset or two in the qualifiers to bump us up into Pot 2 I think?

(If we make pot 2 then both Juve and PSG definitely will be, likely that Dortmund will be in pot 3)

giokingkladze said:
So Sociedad got Spain's 4th spot, good news for us. Relying on an upset or two in the qualifiers to bump us up into Pot 2 I think?

(If we make pot 2 then both Juve and PSG definitely will be, likely that Dortmund will be in pot 3)
I'm not sure it is good news would have preferred Valencia to get it as that would have kept PSG in pot 3 i think. Obviously it can still change with the Play offs but its very unlikely we will have enough shocks to get us up a pot.

sam-caddick said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 9s

Very weird: Juventus, Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund,Ajax and Galatasaray might all be in the Pot 3 of Champions League.Worst than Pot 2

assuming he means that's better than pot 2, as it being worse than pot 2 is kind of the point (in theory) ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.