champions league home games

Can't afford it.

If a full house was so important the club would be doing deals similar to that Hamburg quarter final.

squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah if Bayern wasn't a sell out we're talking a few hundred at most. Dortmund doesn't have THAT many tickets left on the planner, if you click each block in the Family Stand you'll see it's often maybe 10-20 tickets left. However have they opened all of the third tier to the public yet?
Third tier is open

I know that but online I've only seen the central third tier blocks with availability so unless they sold out instantly, I'm not sure we've seen the entire third tier on public sale yet.

LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah if Bayern wasn't a sell out we're talking a few hundred at most. Dortmund doesn't have THAT many tickets left on the planner, if you click each block in the Family Stand you'll see it's often maybe 10-20 tickets left. However have they opened all of the third tier to the public yet?
Third tier is open

I know that but online I've only seen the central third tier blocks with availability so unless they sold out instantly, I'm not sure we've seen the entire third tier on public sale yet.
Could be, we like to sell the lower tiers first

squirtyflower said:
The problem you have is that the sections on either side of the away fans is very much the 'home' section unlike the Emirates that doesn't really have one[/quote]

Hi, but what is your offical away section?
stadium.png

113,114,115, 213, 214 and 215
we thought...Thanks!

Black_Yellow_1909 said:
squirtyflower said:
The problem you have is that the sections on either side of the away fans is very much the 'home' section unlike the Emirates that doesn't really have one

stadium.png

we thought...Thanks![/quote]
It is
And you certainly don't want to be in the sections either side of that as they are the urrm how can I say?, I wouldn't want to be in ther if I was an away fan

The opposite end of the ground is safer

Black_Yellow_1909 said:
Marvin said:
Black_Yellow_1909 said:
Btw: It is a German national holiday ;-)!
Are you going to the game, and what do you expect?

Who are the players City fans should beware of?

I know Subotic, Hummels, Reus and Gotze but largely through transfer speculation rather than seeing them play.

Borussia Dortmind are a widely admired club amongst a lot of fans in England because of the crowds you get and the atmosphere created.

Hi Marvin,
yes I'll travel Monday night to Manchester (as a lot of Fans will do already), Tuesday work off, Wednesday public holiday, Thursday back to Germany and Friday back to work ;-))..

Does not (even as a club member) have a ticket yet :-((..Because BVB is getting officially only 5% which means 2.500 tickets and they have been sold out within 5 minutes. So a lot of us tried to bock via your web side, but not in the 'home section' we have tried to purchase around the away blocks, but your club cancelled everything :-((...Arsenal did not last year and we had no trouble at all. We understand we the situation in England is like it is (Hillsborough, Taylor Report, etc.) but it is strange for us because normally we can travel with a lot of people. And also you can purchase tickets in Dortmund besides the away stands. So maybe if the game is not selling out the club can re-think about that.

Regarding your question: Götze was a target for English clubs, Forward Robert Lewandowski, in general the 3 Poland international Piszczek , Kuba, Lewandowski...Reus the new attacking midfielder is a weapon. We have Perisic and Großkreutz on the wings. In the back Hummels and Subotic, left wing Schmelzer, all international players. Our biggest issue currently is the defense since we have collected 6 goals in the last two games (3 each) but we are a good attacking side. So I think we should have a good entertaining game next Wednesday ;-).

Cheers

Hi BVB fan!

Hope you guys get tickets sorted, I'm looking forward to this game and would like to meet some of your fans for a drink and see your opinions maybe this can be arranged :)

Edit: depending on what fans opinions are (as we're not selling our own seats) City members can purchase 4 paper tickets. Might be seen as a bit dodgy!

too expensive for most, even last years games most the people I was sat around were "tourists" and werent english- ie lots of chinese speaking people.

bluebannana said:
too expensive for most, even last years games most the people I was sat around were "tourists" and werent english- ie lots of chinese speaking people.

I don't get it, we sell about 10,000 tickets on general sale/Blue members for league games which are often priced around the same, sometimes more. A ticket costs £3 more for this game for example for non-cup scheme adults than the Sunderland game that follows it. I know which game I'd rather see. Do we have the poorest fans in the world or something, Newcastle charge more than us for many games and are averaging about 50,000 and even got 30,000 for an early round Europa League game against Atromitos of Greece.

Black_Yellow_1909 said:
squirtyflower said:
The problem you have is that the sections on either side of the away fans is very much the 'home' section unlike the Emirates that doesn't really have one

stadium.png

we thought...Thanks![/quote]

Yes you are correct.

But Blocks 109, 110, 111, 210, 211, 212, 116, 117, 118, 216, 217, 218 are blocks where our more hardcore home supporters stand. (when I say hardcore I mean where all our singing/chanting is etc.)

LoveCity said:
bluebannana said:

I don't get it, we sell about 10,000 tickets on general sale/Blue members for league games which are often priced around the same, sometimes more. A ticket costs £3 more for this game for example for non-cup scheme adults than the Sunderland game that follows it. I know which game I'd rather see. Do we have the poorest fans in the world or something, Newcastle charge more than us for many games and are averaging about 50,000 and even got 30,000 for an early round Europa League game against Atromitos of Greece.

A lot of season ticket holders that aren't on the cup scheme won't go though. Newcastle is a large city with only one football team too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.