Champions League home ticket package

goater1978 said:
njmcfc1894 said:
£43 for Bayern £28 for others, sorry but i go to watch City, not a JCL who the club think should pay £15 extra to see Robben,Ribery etc

I complained to club last week over £24 for a 9 year old against Hull, responded with a patronising phone call off some woman "look at other clubs" "its the premier league" couldnt give a shit what west ham charge,dont recall prices going up cause the canon league or milk cup changed name/brand.

Sort it out City

It's always been the case that you pay more for premium fixtures.

Higher ticket prices for the current European Champions over Plzen and Moscow isn't unreasonable nor unexpected. The query is there that we don't know whether we've been overcharged or not because we were expecting the bundle price of £33 to be debited equally on each occasion.

Football is a single man/woman's game!! Unless your loaded god help me when my son is old enough to want to go! I won't be paying £1200 a season for us both to attend 25+ games!! Ill be watching online or on sky!!

Has anyone been charged £43 for a Bayern Munich ticket in the Champions league yet?

peoffrey said:
goater1978 said:
njmcfc1894 said:
£43 for Bayern £28 for others, sorry but i go to watch City, not a JCL who the club think should pay £15 extra to see Robben,Ribery etc

I complained to club last week over £24 for a 9 year old against Hull, responded with a patronising phone call off some woman "look at other clubs" "its the premier league" couldnt give a shit what west ham charge,dont recall prices going up cause the canon league or milk cup changed name/brand.

Sort it out City

Higher ticket prices for the current European Champions over Plzen and Moscow isn't unreasonable nor unexpected. The query is there that we don't know whether we've been overcharged or not because we were expecting the bundle price of £33 to be debited equally on each occasion.
The overall cost is already clear....£99 or £114. How we get there s unknown, but likely to be the same as last season. i.e. latter games adjusted down. Why it's done like this I don't know

ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.

wow, what a shit post. The average working man cant afford 99 quid,

" pathetic morons who have been priced out" my dad has been going for years since the early 60s, but now he cant afford it, that makes him a tosser ????. You sound like an arrogant tosser, wait till you get priced out of the club you love supporting.

Hate the attitude that if you cant afford it than thats tough shit. probably from fans with very well paid jobs.

you will notice the difference in the champions league crowd, compared to prem matches. I went to the madrid game and most of the people around me were tourists, the average city fan cnt afford it.

Marvin said:
peoffrey said:
goater1978 said:

The overall cost is already clear....£99 or £114. How we get there s unknown, but likely to be the same as last season. i.e. latter games adjusted down. Why it's done like this I don't know

Because if they charged £33 for all of them, there would be a two million page thread on here off thick cunts demanding to know why those on the scheme were being charged more than the match day tickets for the other two games.

tidyman said:
Has anyone been charged £43 for a Bayern Munich ticket in the Champions league yet?

yes, recd email yesterday £43 to be taken for me & £35 for my lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.