Champions League home ticket package

Anyone have an inkling as to when the second lot of money will come out?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.

wow, what a shit post. The average working man cant afford 99 quid,

" pathetic morons who have been priced out" my dad has been going for years since the early 60s, but now he cant afford it, that makes him a tosser ????. You sound like an arrogant tosser, wait till you get priced out of the club you love supporting.

Hate the attitude that if you cant afford it than thats tough shit. probably from fans with very well paid jobs.

you will notice the difference in the champions league crowd, compared to prem matches. I went to the madrid game and most of the people around me were tourists, the average city fan cnt afford it.

I have no problem with new people going to watch city. It's not a clique where only season ticket holders from the last 20 years should be allowed to watch city. They get first refusal, if they can't afford it then its not really city's fault.

Personally I've sacked the scheme off this year but that's not cost and more because I like a pint and the fact it's dry annoys me!

peoffrey said:

Please note: All Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders registered on the 2013/14 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card as follows;

Manchester City v Bayern Munich - By 9am Tuesday 10th September 2013.

Manchester City v CSKA Moscow - Week commencing 8th October 2013.

Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen - Week commencing 28th October 2013.

Supporters will be charged the equivalent bundle price per game for their ticket.

Ticket office have screwed up a bit here.

They should have made a separate post on the official website with full ticket details for the Bayern Munich game before taking money from people on the cup scheme.

Not much warning at all and absolutely no specific details on how much was going to be taken out.

Since the game isn't for another 4 weeks I'm sure they could have waited until later in the week to take money from people's accounts, while providing more adequate and obvious notice of timings and cost.

goater1978 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ballinio said:
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.

wow, what a shit post. The average working man cant afford 99 quid,

" pathetic morons who have been priced out" my dad has been going for years since the early 60s, but now he cant afford it, that makes him a tosser ????. You sound like an arrogant tosser, wait till you get priced out of the club you love supporting.

Hate the attitude that if you cant afford it than thats tough shit. probably from fans with very well paid jobs.

you will notice the difference in the champions league crowd, compared to prem matches. I went to the madrid game and most of the people around me were tourists, the average city fan cnt afford it.

I have no problem with new people going to watch city. It's not a clique where only season ticket holders from the last 20 years should be allowed to watch city. They get first refusal, if they can't afford it then its not really city's fault.

Personally I've sacked the scheme off this year but that's not cost and more because I like a pint and the fact it's dry annoys me!

i dont have a problem either, city dont help though, they set the price. If they set it lower than more fans could afford to go.

waspish said:
peoffrey said:

Please note: All Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders registered on the 2013/14 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card as follows;

Manchester City v Bayern Munich - By 9am Tuesday 10th September 2013.

Manchester City v CSKA Moscow - Week commencing 8th October 2013.

Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen - Week commencing 28th October 2013.

Supporters will be charged the equivalent bundle price per game for their ticket.

Thanks! I had checked City's site and I couldn't find it. If the Moscow money was coming out before the end of the month then I'd have to be creative for at least a week...

I think I have this right now:

Bundle price is £99 which is a saving of £15 on individual match price total. £43 (cup scheme) has already been taken for Bayern game which means the other 2 are £28 each, right?

Those on cup scheme are charged equivalent match day bundle price which means:

Individual match day price is: Bayern £48 and, assumption here, the other 2 are £33

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.