Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

With restrictions off now Im on this. Wasnt going to pay for rip off day 2 tests.

Wondering is anyone going from Faro to Lisbon and back by train?

I know some Blues did that trip on their way to Porto in May, was it ok and reliable?

Im looking to train it Tues am and back Wed am.

Cheers.
With restrictions off now Im on this. Wasnt going to pay for rip off day 2 tests.

Wondering is anyone going from Faro to Lisbon and back by train?

I know some Blues did that trip on their way to Porto in May, was it ok and reliable?

Im looking to train it Tues am and back Wed am.

Cheers.
A "few" years ago (I think the last time we played Sporting, in the Europa) I flew into Faro and got the train to Lisbon on the Tuesday, match on the Thursday and train back on the Friday.
Good wee bar just across the square from the station in Faro, and the train arrived on time, was nearly empty but had no buffet carriage for what I think was a 4 hour journey (thankfully I checked this when buying my ticket and got a few bottles from the bar).
No issues with the train at all and when in Lisbon just walk across the station to the tube to get it to close to your hotel.
I met a couple of Benfica fans on then train and went with them to their cl game against Zenit on the Tuesday night, great trip.
Just note that they tend to be fussy about sitting in the seat on the ticket even if the train is empty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.