Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

An update on travel and testing looks likely the Portuguese government will follow the EU directive of if you're doublejabbed within the last 270 days you don't have to test or isolate on arrival. Eu want it by 1st Feb so hopefully the Portuguese want it too.

An update on travel and testing looks likely the Portuguese government will follow the EU directive of if you're doublejabbed within the last 270 days you don't have to test or isolate on arrival. Eu want it by 1st Feb so hopefully the Portuguese want it too.

Apparently there was a meeting yesterday to discuss ,dropping the testing ,fingers crossed

Into Faro from East Midlands Jet 2 on the Monday and same route back with Ryan Air on the Wednesday.

Quite a cheap option for anyone still looking and good flight times.

Hoping tests dropped going into Portugal, still not had my 2 day test back from Porto return flight last May.
Still awaiting ours as well anytime now I suppose :-)

Into Faro from East Midlands Jet 2 on the Monday and same route back with Ryan Air on the Wednesday.

Quite a cheap option for anyone still looking and good flight times.

Hoping tests dropped going into Portugal, still not had my 2 day test back from Porto return flight last May.
me & my lad did albufeira to Porto by train went via lisBon great service mate

Return flights from Alicante 27€ flying in tues morning and back thurs afternoon. Hotel slap bang in Centre for 118€ for two nights. Was meant to be away somewhere that week but fuck it, shuffled and booked Lisbon instead.

Watching them vs Benfica and I have to say that I'm quite impressed. I think they'll give us a much tougher game than most expect. Good mix of pace, strength and technical ability. Really dominated Benfica.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.