Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

My flight from Oz departs at 21.00 15th Feb. down under time.
I land in Abu Dhabi at 04.45 16th Feb
I fly out at 07.15 on the 16th to Manchester.
The match is 2100hrs Central European Time on the 15th.
So somewhere between Sydney and Abu Dhabi the match will start, if I can get a stream will I be watching it from the final whistle back to kick off ?

Are we expecting an announcement tomorrow from the Portuguese authorities with regards to whether they're following the recommendations on dropping testing ?

I believe their current rules run till Feb 8 so you would expect some sort of announcement either way soon ,the recommendation for the EU was supposed to start Feb 1 ,but not seen anything to say it's happened ,France for example is still showing as testing required

I believe their current rules run till Feb 8 so you would expect some sort of announcement either way soon ,the recommendation for the EU was supposed to start Feb 1 ,but not seen anything to say it's happened ,France for example is still showing as testing required
They had a general election yesterday and the existing party got back in but with an outright majority rather than a coalition which they had last week. This should mean they are able to make decisions quicker on this and whether to follow EU advice. Either way you are correct that existing restrictions run until 9th February.

I'm in. Hotel and flights all booked.
Where are people staying and what's the best area for bars?

Watching them vs Benfica and I have to say that I'm quite impressed. I think they'll give us a much tougher game than most expect. Good mix of pace, strength and technical ability. Really dominated Benfica.
Watched a few games recently and have been highly impressed by the points you raise and particularly the technical ability. Every player seems to have an excellent first touch and is prepared to risk one-touch passing, so the games should be both difficult and of a high standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.