Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Still ok for us, and hopefully Atletico can knock those dirty scumbag twats out. Need Inter to give the scouse bastards a warm Italian welcome too.

Still pissed off chavs get the same easy tie though. Need to redraw it until they get PSG or Bayern.

The mad thing is by the time it got to the last 3 games, because of the different permutations, the three matches were already decided

@cptaidan88 ( I meant to quote your post idk what happened)
Because of the security restrictions uefa has I guess it will be in separate weeks unfortunately.
Otamendi had a masterclass performance at Camp Nou, one of the best I’ve seen from a defender. He is not at ruben’s level nowadays but definitely our best defender atm.

Not sure Bernardo agrees with that.

His performance against City in the CL is the reason he is with City now.
I’m sure we had extensive scouting intelligence and data on him long long before that game. If we bought players solely hecause of how well they played against us in a couple of games then Adama Traore would have been lining up for us and not Wolves on Saturday

Not sure how likely it is but I'm hoping its Benfica v Ajax the night before or night after our game, so I can go and witness an Otamendi masterclass. I've missed him.
They'll be on different weeks. They won't want 3000 dutch and 3000 mancs in Lisbon at the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.