Champions league pundits

The general standard is abysmal and it's compounded ten-fold when you get some ignorant rag cnut with contorted features or a bitter ex-Blue parasite.

Shay Given might be more pro-City but, frankly, he is utter dross as a pundit. Trevor Sinclair and Lee Dixon are better but still mediocre.

Like one or two others, I just want someone knowledgable who has an acceptable manner. Rat-boy, Souness and Carragher are probably the best. Nevin, Keown and the Dutch guy (Patrick Kluivert?) are OK. Dare I say, I think Sir Joey has potential.

I was sat right near the BT pundit box last night..........Wio had his feet up against the window in the second half, the prick

I wish Will Greenwood was a footballer. Now there's a blue that knows what he's talking about. Very eloquent and comfortable infront of the camera too.

Strange decision by BT for their pundits, whilst household names none of them are eloquent, its very difficult to understand anything they say, really bad choices for speaking in public roles
The European football show is brilliant as well, not monosyllabic biased ex pros instead eloquent interesting journos who manage to say something beyond just what someone else has said on twitter.

Nevin tends to moan a lot but as least he can put sentences together.
Given looks a bit rabbit in the headlights at the moment.
I like the suggestion of Hargreaves.

As I stated in another thread, Richard Dunne was a pundit on TV3 (Ireland) last night and in spite if some sly prompting from the host, he spoke well about City and knowledgeably about the game in general.
I didn't expect much from Neil Lennon as a co-commentator but he was pro-City, too (unlike the actual commentator who definitely had a sex-wee when he thought PSG has equalised).
There were other anti-City voices (Kevin Kilbane & Brian Kerr) in the studio but, overall, it was far less frustrating to watch than BT's venomous tirades.

As I stated in another thread, Richard Dunne was a pundit on TV3 (Ireland) last night and in spite if some sly prompting from the host, he spoke well about City and knowledgeably about the game in general.
I didn't expect much from Neil Lennon as a co-commentator but he was pro-City, too (unlike the actual commentator who definitely had a sex-wee when he thought PSG has equalised).
There were other anti-City voices (Kevin Kilbane & Brian Kerr) in the studio but, overall, it was far less frustrating to watch than BT's venomous tirades.

Neil Lennon was on 5live for the first leg,& while all the others were having a dig Lennon stood up for city(which the other fkers didnt like it)trying to move on.
But credit to neil he told them straight..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.