Champions league pundits

You let a couple of wankers spoil City getting to the last four of the CL for you? Really? Do behave.....it was that dirty bastard Mahon not Macnanamananman anyway.
It was Mcmannaman. And don't get me wrong, I hit the roof when Kev scored and an still up there! But prior to that aside from the frustration I had to put up with that snide as fuck commentary from that pair of cunts. Like has been mentioned, PSG were bad and we weren't good despite them pointing out how much possession PSG had! And I'm sure as eggs is eggs if that had been any other English team last night there would have been markedly more enthusiasm for them than they had for us. Fucking shambolic set of cunts. They ought to be ashamed of themselves

It was Mcmannaman. And don't get me wrong, I hit the roof when Kev scored and an still up there! But prior to that aside from the frustration I had to put up with that snide as fuck commentary from that pair of cunts. Like has been mentioned, PSG were bad and we weren't good despite them pointing out how much possession PSG had! And I'm sure as eggs is eggs if that had been any other English team last night there would have been markedly more enthusiasm for them than they had for us. Fucking shambolic set of cunts. They ought to be ashamed of themselves

Are you sure it wasnt Mahon? Could have sworn it was.......You are of course quite right on the fact that if it had been the Rags Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea it would have been a huge wankfest. Long may it continue in my book makes it all the sweeter hearing them all suffering such misery, I wouldnt piss on any of them if they were on fire. It will be even better next season when all being well it will be ourselves Spurs and Leicester taking three of those spots. I cant wait to see them all making absolute cunts of themselves when trying to tell the world the Europa league is infact the more important competition. Bollocks to them.

Even my bloody mum has just informed me of all the empty seats. She listened to the radio

The drip drip effect

Feck em all

Over here, Warren barton, Eric Wynalda and Alexi Lalas do an excellent job for the Champs league, they like to have a laugh but they make decent observations about the game. They love to be entertained and very fair in the assessment. As far as the premier league goes, NBC are excellent with Robbie Mustoe, Kyle martino, Arlo White, Lee Dixon and Gramae La Saux. All excellent pundits and commentators.
Agreed. Both sets of pundits on Fox and NBC Sports are excellent and unbiased.

lad at work (wolves fan) said he heard on bt that there were loads of empty seats.i said did you notice many on tv he said not really.so I said well say what you see then not what you hear. they are fucking muppets and people who see thing with there own eyes still start spreading the bollox

lad at work (wolves fan) said he heard on bt that there were loads of empty seats.i said did you notice many on tv he said not really.so I said well say what you see then not what you hear. they are fucking muppets and people who see thing with there own eyes still start spreading the bollox

Have wolves never had an empty seat? When did they last get 53,000? Absolutely sick of this boring shite.

The empty seats thing will eventually just fizzle out or start to sound pathetic/wrong. It wasn't that long ago that the media were all parroting we would never have a youth set up like the scum, never win the title, never break into the top 4 blah blah blah. They never admit they were wrong or say sorry, but will just move on to another negative, spun, half-truth. I'm happy to watch the ex scum pundits going through what Hansen and other dippers went through in the '90's watching their once great club turn to shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.