Champions league pundits

Over here, Warren barton, Eric Wynalda and Alexi Lalas do an excellent job for the Champs league, they like to have a laugh but they make decent observations about the game. They love to be entertained and very fair in the assessment. As far as the premier league goes, NBC are excellent with Robbie Mustoe, Kyle martino, Arlo White, Lee Dixon and Gramae La Saux. All excellent pundits and commentators.

i agree, when the pundits or tv networks are not trying to influence a population they normally give a good shout to the happenings on and off the pitch.

Only took 4 minutes of Atletico Madrid v Barca coverage for camel to have a dig at City's fans.

watch it on a dodgy stream with foreign commentary(Azerbaijan is good),not a clue what they're saying and you can make your own mind up on what your seeing

Dropped them a polite email today telling them that whilst it's free (with broadband) i'll watch games from kick off to half time, turn off the adverts and then watch again from the start of the second half to full time but all on mute. But as soon as they try to start charging me, which they will, I'm dumping it unless they get some pundits with less bile and more insight. That'll teach them.

Dropped them a polite email today telling them that whilst it's free (with broadband) i'll watch games from kick off to half time, turn off the adverts and then watch again from the start of the second half to full time but all on mute. But as soon as they try to start charging me, which they will, I'm dumping it unless they get some pundits with less bile and more insight. That'll teach them.

Well done!

What's the email address?

Pair of bitter little bitches swinging their handbags everywhere. And camelgob had the fuckin neck to take the piss out of buzzer mentioning the rags. ..pot and kettle. .

Humphreys on BT literally just said this:

"We've quite rightly criticised Man City this season, so it's only fair that we also give them some credit, as difficult as it is to say."

What even is this coverage? Seriously. What the fuck is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.