Champions League Semi-Finals

Re: So Chelski v Atletico then ... who do you want to win?

Always had a soft spot for Atletico (the Man City of Madrid) so I hope they put one over on Chelski tonight.

A Madrid Derby for the Final would also make for compelling TV viewing, seeing as I cancelled my trip to Lisbon some time ago!

blueparrot said:
Atlético , When I said I'd support Chelsea if they hung on on Sunday, I lied. Plus I don't want a final of Chelsea bus parking.
Can't park the bus against Alonso, Isco, Modric, Ronaldo and Bale mate, too many players liable to put the ball in the top corner from 30 yards.

Its a hard one to call but it pains me to say (because Atletico are my La Liga club) that I have a sneaking feeling for the Chelskis.

blueparrot said:
Atlético , When I said I'd support Chelsea if they hung on on Sunday, I lied. Plus I don't want a final of Chelsea bus parking.
Lol like atletico dont park the bus

Atletico for me,simeone has done a great job...I'd love to see Atletico beat real in the final.

Being a Maureen hater I want Chelsea to win and then get dicked in the final by RM, keeps them out of our hair in the PL and they still win fuck all.
A win win .. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.