Champions League

chase of spades said:
quiet_riot said:
We are a million miles from Spuds atm. There's no way we would have beat Inter, even at home.
wtf? Oh yeah cuz spurs beat us didnt they? Cant believe how much they are gettin praised tonight,inter wasnt great was they? We have a midfield just as good if not better then theirs wen we play it!

Don't forget, they lost to wigan at home. They can be great on the day but are as inconsistent as us at this time. We both need to be able to turn it on all the time to make the next level.

Well I'm glad the tournaments over already. 5Live have announced spuds have won it. At least that what it sounded like with spuds supporting presenter Mark Pougatch and the Brothel creeper.

mat said:
Well I'm glad the tournaments over already. 5Live have announced spuds have won it. At least that what it sounded like with spuds supporting presenter Mark Pougatch and the Brothel creeper.

Well done Sir Twitcher
Does that mean we only have to finish top 5?

Mancio said:
super_city_si said:
Why doesn't Bale play on the right? Isn't that what left footed players do? *opens can of worms*

i believe when bale will be managed by a top manager he will play on the right

Yes! 100% agree with you. What a waste of talent playing him on the left. He's been totally ineffective.

conormcfc said:
jimharri said:
And THAT is the level of performance we should be aspiring to. Unfortunately, going on displays so far this season, we are some way away from that.
Ridiculous. Our win over Chelsea is better than anything Spurs have done this season. We're also above Spurs having played the tougher games.

Sorry beating Chelsea is meaningless if you can't beat Wolves for example.....

Correct me if I am wrong, you did the double over Chelsea last season?? And where did you finish??

The season has 38 games, they are all important, they are for the most part very tough.... but just because you are 2pts ahead of us after 10 games and you have played Arse, Chavs, us and Pool, does not make you a better side...... I don't want to sound rude, but have you not learnt anything from last season...??

We have just had 180 mins against the European champions, first 35 mins Inter 4-0 Spurs, the next 145 mins..... Inter 1-6 Spurs..... sorry but that pisses on anything you have done this season....

Sanmiguel said:
Mancio said:
i believe when bale will be managed by a top manager he will play on the right

Yes! 100% agree with you. What a waste of talent playing him on the left. He's been totally ineffective.

Messi and Robben would be great even if they were playing on the left.

but playing on the left are devastating. and so would be Bale.

carlos92 said:
What is it tonight with the negativity. Yes Tottenham have pulled off a great result but so have Newcastle, Leeds etc. Bale with all his pace is really a one footed player.

If that is a tongue in cheek remark then it is quite funny.... if you are being serious, then by the same token Messi and Maradona are/were also one footed players....... there have been so many over the years.......

marcspurs said:
So was tonights result meaningless if you can't beat Werder Bremen? or Wigan at home?

marcspurs said:
conormcfc said:
Ridiculous. Our win over Chelsea is better than anything Spurs have done this season. We're also above Spurs having played the tougher games.

Correct me if I am wrong, you did the double over Chelsea last season?? And where did you finish??

The season has 38 games, they are all important, they are for the most part very tough.... but just because you are 2pts ahead of us after 10 games and you have played Arse, Chavs, us and Pool, does not make you a better side...... I don't want to sound rude, but have you not learnt anything from last season...??

We have just had 180 mins against the European champions, first 35 mins Inter 4-0 Spurs, the next 145 mins..... Inter 1-6 Spurs..... sorry but that pisses on anything you have done this season....

I agree wholeheartedly. Even though spurs is inconsistent like hus, they do not have such a low point like we do, and their they have shown today, that their best, is also slightly better than us.

We could and should play so much better than we have done so far, lets just hope the best has yet to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.