Champions League

Arry is Bent said:
Spurs are a million miles ahead of us. I have never seen us play with the intensity, quality and speed they played at tonight, and probably never will (unless we get arry).

They shit on us at WHL this season and how we got a draw I will never know.

Where are they in the league?

How long have they been together?

Million miles ahead of us my arse.

WNRH said:
Arry is Bent said:
Spurs are a million miles ahead of us. I have never seen us play with the intensity, quality and speed they played at tonight, and probably never will (unless we get arry).

The fact you pointed out how long they had been togeter is exactly my point. They have a unit with togetherness that will take us years to get when we spot buying who we feel like willy nilly and shipping out the dead wood.

Forget where they are in the league after 10 games, means a big fat nothing.

Look after 38 games.

Arry is Bent said:
WNRH said:

The fact you pointed out how long they had been togeter is exactly my point. They have a unit with togetherness that will take us years to get when we spot buying who we feel like willy nilly and shipping out the dead wood.

Look after 38 games.

City/ Spurs this season.

As you say lets see after 38 games

Arry is Bent said:
WNRH said:

Look after 38 games.

Why are you advocating getting rid of Mancini then? We aren't spot buying willy nilly, we are building a squad and getting rid of the dead wood and still performing better than Spurs are.

Look where we are and what we have achieved after 38 games and compare us to Spurs, we will be the ones laughing.

Thank god we don't have Benitez!!

What a joke of a game that was - the win wasn't down to spurs, it was down to Benitez.

Fuckinel this is turning into a right spurs/bale wankfest on here tonight from some people!

Million miles ahead of us....wtf!? dont talk such crap,we have a much better squad and why is that spurs tw*t on here spouting shite!?!

Fuck off back to ur own forum!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 am --<br /><br />
CTID Chris said:
Thank god we don't have Benitez!!

What a joke of a game that was - the win wasn't down to spurs, it was down to Benitez.

this this this

Inter completely under-estimated Bale thats all that happened tonight, Maicon had no protection and well pretty much a well deserved win. I don't think they played amazing or anything though just Benitez got it wrong, they were easily contained against Everton last week.

mat said:
Well I'm glad the tournaments over already. 5Live have announced spuds have won it. At least that what it sounded like with spuds supporting presenter Mark Pougatch and the Brothel creeper.

I've met Mark Pougatch quite a few times. He's a gooner.

WNRH said:
Arry is Bent said:

I agree that their BEST is miles ahead of us, but overall they are not, just look at the table. Although we should wait to see at the end, I bet they are getting ahead of us, but we're not gonna be too far away I hope. We shouldn't be behind them with all the spending, quite depressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.