CHAMPIONS

in 22 years of being alive City have made me laugh and cry, scream and cheer but through all of the ups and downs 1 thing has always rang true and that's no matter what happens i will always be proud to call myself a blue.

CTID! CTWD! CHAMPIONS 2011/2012

I was there when we won it in 1968. now I live in Scotland so dont get down often but my son and me went to west brom game and he was there today(got a complimentary thru his work, lucky B!)
Anyway, what a day. Typical City. My nerves are shot! CTID

I remember my Dad crying in 96 when we were relegated from the Premier League. I remember going to St Marys Primary School and All Souls Primary Schools and getting a ton of shit from rags. I remember going to St Ambrose Barlow High School and eternally taunted and being bullied somewhat by them arrogant red rag bastards. The snide looks and sniggers I'd get whenever I mentioned I was a City fan. But I remember Dickov in Extra Time, Mark Kennedy at Ewood, Goater scoring 28 in Division One, The last Maine Road Derby, The dross under Pearce, 1-0 at the Swamp, The humiliation at Middlesborough, The Takeover, Robinho, Welcome to Manchester, 4-3 in Fergie Time, Yaya winning us the FA Cup, 6-1 and now this.

I love this club, and I am so happy that my Dad made me a blue, and it's bittersweet, because he passed away before he could watch us do this, but at the same time, words can't describe how much this title means to me personally, and everyone. SO thanks Dad, Thanks City, Thanks all you blues, This is one of the best days of my life.

AszE6MmCMAIraWQ.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.